Hi everyone

Why nobody cares about the 1000 people that are scammed exch day through e-gold ? Why
this e-mail
will pass and nothing will happen and noone will do anything about them ?

E-gold wasn't able at least to shut the fake escrows down, not speaking anymore that
they didn't
close their e-gold account

Take a look at only a very small percent of these scammers' escrow companies:

www.energy-escrow.com

www.escrowbay.com

www.escrow-set.com

www.radical-escrow.net

www.gold-escrow.org

they are alive and currently scamming at least 1000 people each day.  We assist and
help them
through each of the days that we do not seem to care ,

I think you really do not know how much they make each day.

The guys at

www.incrementalgold.com

 from Romania know for sure, because they are cashing out their dirty money.

Another day goes by, another 1000 "stupid" eBayers lose their money, e-gold is happy
cashing out
percents from the people defrauded, system goes on, fake escrows I think they are
backed up by
e-gold: they are producing value, bringing money to the system after all.

So let's stop the ipocrisy !!!!! These scammers' escrow companies are backed up and
supported by
e-gold. Because other way they wouldn't have been in the defrauding business since
2001 !

Take good care because God is watching: E-Gold is helping thiefs all over the world
cashout big
money !

Go and say a prayer because your souls will not be saved, all the scam lovers people
from e-Gold
!!!!

Yours,
Saul Gustama