Hi everyone!

See these scam websites: (oh, Ragnar, do I have to also prove you they are scams?)

www.energy-escrow.com

www.primemac.net

www.escrowbay.com

www.radical-escrow.net

www.escrow-set.com

www.-gold-escrow.org

And now see in their FAQ the RECOMMENDED Exchange providers:

Bishops Gold
Incremetal Gold
GoldNow

and others... look for yourself.

I am sure for Ragnar this proof is not good enough. Well, we have no proof that in
this life
Ragnar's wealth is not based on scammer's gold himself, so yes, talking about scams to
scammer's chiefs is not going anywhere. Maybe this post wast better on www.ifccfbi.org
or on International Money Laundery and Fraud and Organized Crime list.

Sorry to bother you, I understand now that NOONE HERE has any interest to shut the
e-gold scamming websites down!!!

Have a nice life!
Saul