Hi everyone

Good thing you stayed away until now from www.incrementalgold.com

They're heavily involved in the scam business, usually supporting all the fake escrow
websites,
like www.energy-escrow.com  www.radical-escrow.net or www.escrowbay.com to get their
dirty money
in their bank accounts.

I am sure there is no single man on this list who ever saw his account funded by them
after they
sent money for buyinf e-gold, or to see money after they sent their e-gold to them.

I am still very curious how and why is e-gold supporting all these scams. I mean, we
all know they
get 1% of all the scammer's gold, but that would put e-Gold and all of you how are
doing nothing
in the role of a prostitute who sell her soul for 1%

I hope you will not ban this message just because it tells some hard truths. You know
scammers are
always watching ;)

Yours

Saul