It seems to me that you could just as well accuse Ebay and Western
Union to being parties to the fraud. Doesn't ebay charge (or attempt
to charge) the scammers for selling non-existent laptops? What about
the domestic US banks that sell the suckers cashier's cheques? They
don't do this for free. And I won't even mention PayScam.

Fraud is a big problem on the internet at the moment, but simply
accusing one or two small businesses of being involved tangenitally
misses the point.

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +