I have another question:

Are those reliable and serious? Or just another scams like the big scam named
www.incrementalgold.com?

I am asking about:

www.gold2cash.net

and

www.gold2cash.com

Are these scams ? I mean: do they give you what they promise or they just take your
egold and run? I ask because the first one looks like a scam. I found no company in
Luxembourg that ever heard of them.

But you know better than me, and I hope you can help me through this e-gold chaos.

I hope you can help.

Regards!
Bruno