Please be aware that www.advita.info who has been very active lately
contacting several market makers, list owners etc in an attempt to raise
funds for a noble cause, i.e helping sick Russian children, is a disgusting
SCAM. The real non profit organization is located at http://www.advita.org
and http://www.advita.ru  and egold is just ONE payment method for them,
while the scamster stresses the fact that they can ONLY accept egold!
The scammer egold account is 711898, please make sure NOBODY sends any money
to this despicable individual and nobody exchanges any funds for him!! The
right egold account can be located on the above mentioned websites
If anybody on this list has any contact with US lawyers or enforcement
agencies please contct me privately, I can provide additional info on this
scamster

Please make sure you forward this info to all your contacts!

marco
www.paybygold.com