We send a lot of wires. The only delays we are experiencing, is to
certain Latvian banks.

The quickest wire we ever sent was from NZ to US, which took about 4
hours, as far as we can tell. Most times a NZ>US wire takes 14-18 hours.

As regarding SWIFT, in our experience, our primary NZ bank doesn't use
it! At least, they never ask us for the SWIFT code.

Graham Kelly CEO

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:10:50 +0200, "Paul Vahur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Dear Mark,
>
> > I post this message to let you know that I got money into my
> > account today so was just a delay.
> >
> > Also  *THANK YOU  * to Mr Paul that replied to my message.
>
> you are welcome. Not to everyone that a SWIFT system through which all

GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9415-7750
US Voicemail +1(817) 238-9955
US FreeFax +1(800) 786-3012
UK Phone +44(0) 709 233-7612

GoldNow is again taking orders for debit cards. Order today!
https://www.goldnow.st/debit_card_buy.asp