At 09:25 AM 1/02/2003 +0100, Marco wrote:
Funny also how his posts are usually folowed by similar posts by this 'Saul'
person who also appeared on this list at about the same time, making the
same (unfounded) statements.
The first time this happened I was suspicious, but could not prove anything. Then when 'Bruno' wanted to join the GoldenAgents Yahoo group he made the mistake of referring to his subscription request, which was for his Yahoo e-mail address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", which when I checked back over the group messages I found was Saul!

Before I realised this I even told him that I thought he was *not* Saul because his writing style was not (yet) as obnoxious as Saul's! Just as he accidentally referred to "his" e-mail address, which happened to be identified with his other alias, he also forgot to be polite with at least one of his nyms and to maintain distinct writing styles.

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.