Can any business or individual exchange my $55 US of paypal into 31
pounds of nochex or payhound? Nochex is preferred though.
Currently, $55 US is about 34 pounds.

The $55 will be from my existing paypal balance and not from
a credit card, and my paypal account does have an international
verified address.

I'm even happy to wait until you've withdrawn my paypal funds
from your paypal account if you like, before you pay me
the 31 pounds nochex/payhound.

thanks very much if you can help!