I apologize for bothering you, I am a woman (maybe there are only a few on this list
like me) and I am currently looking for a e-gold -to- card provider, so I easily and
safely carry my e-gold with me wherever I am. I travel a lot through Western Europe
(my business involves France Belgium and Holland every week) so it would be great to
be able to cash-out from ATM my e-gold whenever I need to.

I heard there are extremely many scams out there, I already lost my money on
www.gold2cash.net  and I need good recommendations before I send money again

I really do not know about cashcards if they are for real ?

Thank you for your time
Sincerely
Larisa