La Galleria accepts E-Gold and Cash Card purchases for
our Italian Capodimonte Porcelain products.
Capodimonte is made by Italian mastercraftmen with the
world's finest porcelain and can be found in museums
and King's private collections. Handmade with
life-like beauty in vibrant colors is the trademark
for Capodimonte. Start your Capodimonte collection
today or complete the look or beauty of your special
place in your home, office, church, studio, etc. Visit
our online La Galleria:

www.successpipeline.com/CapodimonteLaGalleria.html

We look forward to you browsing our site and making La
Galleria your source of Capodimonte Porcelain.

Contact us at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for passing on our site. You can find us in
the Gold Directory / Merchants database. Keywords:
Capodimonte, Porcelain, Collectibles, and others.

La Galleria