Dear Friends,

We know they are out there, if we believe in
specific performance of contracts.
http://www.e-gold.com/contracts/egold-bbsc.3.htm

"To engage independent auditors to verify the total
amount of Property held by the Custodians under the
Custodian Agreements and to issue periodic reports
based on the results of such verfications."

The Escrow agent identified at the URL above is
obliged to engage auditors to perform the listed
verification.  It is also obliged to issue reports
periodically based on those verifications.

So, what's the big deal?  Why aren't we e-gold
user community enthusiasts told who is the
independent auditor?

Why aren't we shown copies of the auditor's
report, redacted as need be?

Why aren't we shown copies of the Escrow Agent's
periodic reports?

Apparently the current e-gold user agreement
doesn't obigate e-gold to do so.  But, isn't
it sporting to do so?

And where's the harm?

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.