Jim, for what it's worth, I am amazed how far you went to actually offer
your help to that guy. I mean, in all honesty, I don't know the background
of the story, but I can imagine that it's similar to flood of requests
from people from all over the place wanting to become the reps of
www.cyfrocash.com in their respective countries.
After a number of experiences similar to the one you are just having we
decided to go for a franchise system. In other, more famous words: "Show
me the money". Pople who are out of pocket tend to be more reliable and
people who don't have cent to their name might be pretty useless as
affiliates or reps, anyway.
Sure, we scale our franchise fees to the market and country applicants are
bidding for and it can be as low as a few hundred dollars. But the aim is
the principle of things. You put in the money and the hours to get it all
running, why on earth would you give it away for free, even send
affiliates working capital. Which reminds me, you never offered us any
working capital :o) Not that we would have asked for any. Never really
appeared to us...

I honestly hope that the post of your disgruntled almost-affiliate doesn't
cause you any lasting damage. You certainly deserve better.

Cheers,
R.S.Z.