Dear Robert,

Thanks for your kind messages and excellent analyses.

In the offing, we ended up not providing any capital
to the guy who wants you to "shut up".  So, if by
not offering you a bunch of capital you didn't need
I caused any offense, please accept my apology. <smile>

You have been most gracious in these exchanges. I
suspect, though, that it is a matter of placing
pearls before swine.  The problem will more likely
go away if he's ignored.  Meanwhile our team is
working on a slander suit.

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.