Hi,

we can set your domains up for $4 each per month (at the quantity of 20 or
more) or if you need to add more later on we can set you up with a
resellers account with unlimited domains and a master plesk admin panel
for about $100 a month. We can have you set up and going with individual
accounts for each domain in 4 hours.

No set up fees. You may use e-gold to pay. :-)

Please contact us to discuss your needs in more detail.

as far as a pay per click search engine you may try talking to the people
at lookquick.com They may be helpful and are good people.

thank you

Gordon H.
www.katzglobal.net
anonymous hositng @ katzglobal.com