Please surf to http://www.cyberica.net for retail hosting packages.
For 20 domains at a time, everything becomes VERY negotiable and you might
want to consider one of our reseller packages.
Alternatively, email me your particular requirements [space, b/w, pop
mail, majordomo, listserv, webmail, scripts, root access, SQL, etc.] for a
wholesale quote.
To find out more about us, check out www.u2networks.com.
Oh and yes, privacy is a given and we even register/renew domains that we
hold in trust for customers [including legal trust papers].
Through www.cyfrocash.com your customers can then even accept online
payments, cheques and the like.

Pay-per-click engines; best in our experience is google.com; overture
brings the traffic but not the sales, while google tends to be more
expensive for specific keywords, but brings a higher click/sales ratio.