Guys,

I'm surprised & sad to advise that PayPal, in their infinite wisdom, have
cancelled my PP account. (Perhaps not so surprising, after all the horror
stories we have heard about them!) So, GoldNow's PayPal exchange business
is no more.

We will be promoting PP alternatives in the future.

Graham Kelly CEO

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9415-7750
US Voicemail +1(817) 238-9955
US FreeFax +1(800) 786-3012
UK Phone +44(0) 709 233-7612

Want to paticipate in the *new* GoldNow Investments?
Register today at [EMAIL PROTECTED] !