Guys,

To all you US/CA folks who spent e-gold to me, to purchase PayPal, for
the future I can suggest a viable *cheaper* alternative.

Use HyperWallet.com instead!

How it works is you enter an e-gold>HyperWallet order at my site. We then
credit your HyperWallet account, and you can then simply outexchange
HyperWallet credits directly to any American or Canadian bank account,
for $1, and do it online!

If you wish to fund your HyperWallet account yourself, you can do an
online transaction from your Canadian bank account, or through GoldNow!

ALSO, what I like most about HyperWallet, is they are a LOT cheaper than
PP! The maximum you will pay is $1 per transaction.

Go get a HyperWallet.com account today. I will credit the first 50
signups with $1 each. Email me back with your HW account # or #email ,
subject "I wanna BUCK!"

Graham Kelly CEO

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9415-7750
US Voicemail +1(817) 238-9955
US FreeFax +1(800) 786-3012
UK Phone +44(0) 709 233-7612

Want to paticipate in the *new* GoldNow Investments?
Register today at [EMAIL PROTECTED] !