On Sunday, March 2, 2003, at 12:23 PM, marco wrote:

Is it? You mean I can walk into a grocery store in Spain, or in Greece, or
in India and buy a USD money order?

Are you saying there are no exchange providers dealing in pesetas, drachmae, or rupees? Well, that sounds like a market opportunity for Spaniards, Greeks, and Indians.

Come on, you are still making the same mistake I see so often on this list,
the US is NOT the world (despite mr Bush's attempts)

The US is where I live, and I am talking about conditions where I live. If you care to discuss the complete absence of Spanish grocery stores selling peseta money orders and the absence of exchange providers taking them, then please do so. I am interested even though it does not affect me one whit.

-- Patrick
http://fexl.com

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.