Guys,

GoldNow has new customer service phone numbers. The free call US number
is for US customers only. If you need to personally talk to me, call me
in the UK, on my CEO number.

We are again now accepting money order payments from US customers, for
ecurrency purchases. Please enter your order at our site!

Graham Kelly CEO

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9415-7750
US Free Call 1-866-999-1717
US Free Fax 1-800-786-3012
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO