** FREE V-Cash Card Giveaway **

To celebration of our 2 year aniversary, and now with over 100,000 Members
strong, we are introducing our: ** $100,000 Give-Away **

Cash Cards will give away 20 V-Cash Cards each week ($59 value each) for the
next year. That's over 1,500 total cards. The only requirement is for you to
be a Cash Cards Member..

Transfer your E-Gold to your V-Cash account and to your V-Cash ATM  Card all
in a matter of minutes. Then you can withdraw your funds from any of over
800,000 Cirrus/Meastro ATM's around the world.

You may also use your V-Cash Card to make purchases at over 5-Million Point
of Sale (POS) Merchants, around the world, like gas stations, grocery
stores,
convenience stores, drug stores, even Wall Mart! Most stores even offer Cash
Back.

We will be glad to send out a FREE V-Cash card to the 1st 20 people who
respond to this post. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"FREE-Card"

Yours in Success,

Steve Renner, Managing Director
 International, LLC
Basseterre, St Kitts - West Indies