At 5:24 PM +0100 3/13/03, AnyGoldNow SSL wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>Sorry for the call the other day ...

I'm struggling to understand it all myself...But I never can
quite get this stuff! Maybe, as JP said, it's all in the charts.
Or maybe it's somehow a weird reaction to:

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/12/13/40757.html

where the author's translator seems to implicate the guy
in a HUGE possible-theft of gold, news of which doesn't
seem important to western news desks so far, for some
reason. Over 700 tons(!) of gold suddenly being gone is
important to ME, anyway...Does anyone know anything
more about the alleged theft?
JMR

PS Forrest, your fine humor's ALWAYS worth 2 cents!