Yes, but a fine community overall, and good things are happening.
Take a look at:

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html

(I have no idea why it's cranking, but I'll happily take credit for it!)

I recommend you add graphing of those data over time.

That would be great -- it's good business sense.

I remember stats in the old days. It was very sad to look at it for a
long time...We'd bet on games of chess to get it into two digits!

Good one - the early days. There's so much to remember isn't there? All the new people who've come along give me the shits :) And I wasn't even in the "early core" group.

JMR

my passord is

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.