sheesh, what a drongo. The PIN I bet is in the package, or more than likely being sent
in a second file for security reasons. some people have no gratitude...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 05:11:09 -0400
To: "e-gold Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [e-gold-list] Spam from cashcards, reply to Steve Renner

As usual, you don't reply by email, so I have to post on this list.
But users need to know what kind of "service" (LOL) you supply,
between two spam-campaigns.
After waiting 2 weeks, I FINALLY received my (free!) card ! Now, it is FOUR DAYS that
I am waiting your reply for the PIN code,
that was NOT with the card. Good, you sent a "free" card, without the PIN
code so it is unuasuable ! As usual, after receiving my mail, it took you
two days to ask for my card number - as if you wouldn't know it ! Now, it
is four days that I am waiting your reply - and the PIN code !