May I suggest that they don't get a room?

Paris is a 22 year old kiwi from NZ and is my wife. If you want to meet up
for lunch when you are in Tucson we can make arrangements of course and
then you can see for yourself that it is not my alter ego.

Or maybe she is my alter ego like in the fight club and I am married to
myself. :-) You never can tell...

The cafecollectibles.com site is not really ready for primetime becasue I
do not really have much time to finish it for her due to my heavy workload
here, but it will be ready soon after we get the postal service to turn on
the scripts that interface to their rates and zone maps etc.

She really is the ideal 40-50's woman and is after a career based on the
vintage/classy style movie star/singer. At some point in the future you
will probably see playing cards and much more along those lines.

She really is talented.

Gordon H.
www.katzglobal.com
Anonymous Hosting(tm) Solutions