Thank you for your analysis. I'm not so pessimistic. Automobiles were at
one time too expensive for the general public as were most everything
else - computers for instance. What I presented below is a NEED. It is a
NEED of many small businesses who are willing to pay a fee to have this
NEED met in a secure and reliable fashion. If anyone can write the code
so it all works properly he'll be rubbing elbows with the super rich.
Sure it's complicated otherwise I'd have done it myself. Sure it'll be
expensive to create, implement and operate. But then so were automobiles
and computers.... look at the pay back from those "impossible" dreams.

tecHead gHost wrote:

Nice dream, but unfortunately it seems to be a virtual impossibility that
the accounting department for any transaction processor would approve the
criteria that you have.

Risk + Needed Fees + Man Power + Licenses + Company Registration + Hidden
Fees = Philanthropist Organization that isn't interested in running a
business for profit.  :/

Dale Pond wrote:
"A web-based transaction processor that
1) accepts Visa, MC, American Express, e-gold, e-dinar and GoldMoney
(others to be added later).
2) does not require the evil SS# (offshore doesn't).
3) can issue or credit an ATM acceptible debit card account daily.
4) doesn't cost an arm and a leg for set-up or large monthly fees.
5) is stable, has impeccable reputation and secure access.
6) can credit all the above transaction methods to a single account.
7) transaction, transfer, charge-back and hold-back fees and rates
negotiable."

--
Life, Light, Love and Laughter,
Dale Pond