> Thank you for your analysis. I'm not so pessimistic. Automobiles were
at
> one time too expensive for the general public as were most everything
> else - computers for instance. What I presented below is a NEED. It is
> NEED of many small businesses who are willing to pay a fee to have
this
> NEED met in a secure and reliable fashion. If anyone can write the
code
> so it all works properly he'll be rubbing elbows with the super rich.

Writing the code is probably the easy part. Handling the merchant
issues, dealing with all the banks involved, preventing fraud etc are
more difficult and there are certainly no transaction processors
offering this at the moment.

That said, if anyone could seriously write the code we at Fidex could
probably handle the banking issues behind it, from offshore of course.

Serious proposals only are invited... [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards
Nick