>>Not at all. Read my last message - users can
become involved by being classed as an
indepenadant anonymous judge/jury, They earn an
income and start full time on deciding who earns
the right to receive the payment. The terms and
disclaimers would have to make sure both parties
cannot take the decision to court as all
verdicts are final. Imagine say 3-10 people
being the jury for repudiation payments each
earning a % of the fee charged for the outcome -
would really work I reckon.

Considering some of the absoloute morons and
single digit IQ losers who I have dealt with on
the internet, I would rather chew off my own arm
than let a jury of the great cyber-unwashed vote
on whether to let a scammer keep my money or
goods.

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +