> Considering some of the absoloute morons and
> single digit IQ losers who I have dealt with on
> the internet, I would rather chew off my own arm
> than let a jury of the great cyber-unwashed vote
> on whether to let a scammer keep my money or
> goods.

fair enough, but the system could have a safety feature where if the
person who loses out in the squabble wants to protest they can pay
the fee one last time themselves and send it to 5 different people to
judge.

Hey, its better than a total 100% repudiable currency like credit
cards where the seller always loses out. And arent we all for a
peoples currency where by more power is allocated to the users
themselves? This gives people a near repudiable based system which is
fairer than stadard credit cards, yet most of the time as final as
e-gold is (most people wont be canceling payments all the time).

If, the user loses the verdict twice, then he loses both fees as well
as the funds. Seems to me a very fair way to decide - and one that
gets many involved. As stated, you can look to get the best people to
be on the juries (system would slowly work out the better ones from
the ones who pick anything)

OR even qualify 10-20 of the "people in the know on these
lists" to maintain the verdicts. Could be a great money spinner
for some full time workers outside of the company to do a great
independant job.