----- Original Message -----
From: "Danny Van den Berghe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
:
: It is much more than just an escrow service.
:

No it's not. It is simply an "automated" escrow service. It does exactly the
same as any other escrow service. The way you plan to implement it may have
some "new or automated" aspects, that is all.

: It would be like saying to the person who built the first automobile:
"hey, that's a
: combustion engine in there, you have not created anything new..."

No Danny, the first automobiles are all out there and working fine and full
featured... all you are doing is trying to design a new model.

: There is indeed an escrow account being used to facilitate my reversible
spend
: system, but my 'car' has also wheels , seats and so on...

So do the other escrow services, and they are already working.

: The service I am proposing does not exist as a complete package.
: If you want to prove me wrong , just ahead and do a reversible microspend
into my
: e-gold account #102468

Are you saying that I will be able to do a reversible payment into anyone's
e-gold account with your system? I thought you were going to use an
intermediary account? So far your descriptions do not explain how I can do a
reversible spend directly to your e-gold  account.

I have just spent a reversible payment to you of 1 gram... you must
demonstrate a reversible spend directly to the seller's e-gold account
within 1 week or I will reverse the spend.

The payment is sitting in the trusted intermediary e-gold # account of John
Polzer at Electrumor.com who provides an escrow service, and I have proven
that you are wrong!

It think it is a good idea you have... to build an "automated" escrow
service... I actually had the same idea 2 years ago and bought the domain
name "metal-escrow.com"... it has been operating as an exchange for the last
2 years... I have written the code for most of the escrow system, but have
never got around to completing it...

I will certainly release my version soon, but you go ahead as well,
excellent!

Sidd.