Graham,

Well..., I know a good deal of you. If you want to sell your products,
please avoid "dirty competition". Just talk about your products and let
people buy them.

Are you not the one who requested 200 Cirrus cards last winter without
even thinking of paying a dime for them? You wanted me to ship the cards
to you free of charge.

If you think PAREX cards are fictitious, then people should at all cost
AVOID what you yourself are selling.

And now, I can tell all e-gold users who have valid international
passports that they can order MAESTRO, VISA ELECTRON or CIRRUS cards from
me for as low as US$35.00. There's no gambling about it.

IMPORTANT!!!
Remember, Graham, you once lived in Russia. You spent a part of your life
here, and therefore have no moral rights to look down on Russia,
irrespective of where you live now.

I REALLY wish you all the best in your business...BUT, try by all means to
avoid dirty competition. I know most people who succeed in life have no
“conscience”, ...but to a certain point in time.

Daniel Umoren
Director & Bank Authorized Representative
Business Information & Services Network
Website: http://bis.s5.com