Look..."""Graham""",

You have no "little authority" to run verification on me. I can only allow
my "real clients" to do that. You are not one of them...and will never be.
If you are looking for "free information" just as you did last winter, it
won't work out this time.

Just mind your own business, and leave others alone.

I'm here for real business and not to deceive anyone.

I do not poke my nose into your business dealings, and I cordially request
you to keep off my business. Have you got me right??? I do hope.

Daniel Umoren
Director & Bank Authorized Representative
Business Information & Services Network
Website: http://bis.s5.com