>>All you have to do is go here
http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/courtweb/public.htm
pull down the menu to District Court for the
Southern District of New York
click "Proceed to Court Web" then
where it says "caption search "
enter "Osrecovery";
change the "from date" to November 12, 2002 and
hit "run report"
to see that the Osrecovery team has, indeed,
>>taken this matter to court.

True, but anyone can file a lawsuit in this
matter. It doesn't necessarily mean that a) it
has any merit or b) it isn't just a scam to get
money from victims of the scam in the first part
or that c) it isn't just some scammer not
connected with the original scam trying to get
blood out of a stone.

I am fully expecting another pious lecture from
Graham in a few months along the lines of 'How
were we to know the OSrecovery lawyers were just
scammers after more money?' and lecture us on
what a cheap lesson it was to him that all
lawyers are crooks.

Besides, wasn't he one of the main targets of
the lawsuit, or has that been amended out?

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at