Ben,

LOL! I'll try to not lecture anyone on this crazy issue, as it's been
discussed thoroughly. And besides, I'm the least PIOUS person I know! AND
I don't think all lawyers are crooks... they just naturally evolve that
way, nature of the beast, so to speak. (Some of my best friends are
lawyers!)

The OSRecovery civil suit is getting interesting. Suffice to say that the
core defendants are now being pursued vigorously, and the co-defendants,
less so. I have had a number of lengthy phone conferences with the
plaintiffs lawyers this week, about this and other issues.

What are the major lessons for me, and ultimately, all of us?

Primarily, don't have an office in the US. (A good percentage of Fortune
500 companies have now re-located offshore... what does that tell you?)
If the legal system in the US targets innocent business people, it's,
uhhh, time for a change & throw some more shrimps on the barbie, as Paul
Hogan used to say! This is purely a safety/longevity issue.

And by the same token, years of dealing with the massively flawed US
banking transfer system has educated us that it's not a pleasant
experience, nor a safe one, especially not a reliable one. And that was
BEFORE 9/11. I will personally assist any of our customers who have a US
bank account, to replace it with a UK/European bank or similar. In any
case, it's not that difficult, if you can show normal ID & have benign
interests. In other words, just be a normal person (whatever that
entails!)

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:25:38 +1000, "Ben Legume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> >>All you have to do is go here
> http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/courtweb/public.htm

> connected with the original scam trying to get
> blood out of a stone.
>
> I am fully expecting another pious lecture from
> Graham in a few months along the lines of 'How
> were we to know the OSrecovery lawyers were just
> scammers after more money?' and lecture us on
> what a cheap lesson it was to him that all
> lawyers are crooks.
>
> Besides, wasn't he one of the main targets of
> the lawsuit, or has that been amended out?

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Free Call 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO