At 6:53 PM -0400 6/17/03, Robert S.Z. wrote:
>JMR,
>I believe that the point James is trying to make is mainly that 'somebody'
>other than the issuer of the shares should determine the amount of shares
>the issuer can issue.

Well, right now even regulatory bodies can't do that. Majority
shareholders have tremendous rights, including in some cases
the right to in-effect dilute others' shares!! Since we're talking
about TGC, I'd hasten to point-out that they've fully explained
their plans regarding additional shares in their offering doc at
DBourse. I think there's very little danger they'll deviate from
that plan, but who knows?
JMR