Thanks for the flowers :o) At times like this my parents must appreciate
all the cash they blew on my education...

> I had not, really, thought of the effect of POG on demand for
> DBOURSE:TGC until you mentioned it, i must say

Oh, does that mean I get a higher percentage on 1MDC lodgements in future?

> No one has bought my 99 gram share yet!

I wonder hoe DBourse feels about private trades :p
I'd let you take 99gg off a 1MDC depositjust to make you happy. Maybe in a
couple of days I'd let you have the share back at 101gg :o)

Did you realize, that in theory you could use 'some' shares to back 1MDC
term lodgements? It's still gold after all... I know, I know, you'd never
do it, but you 'could', you know.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html