"Patrick Chkoreff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

: Damn, I gotta fund my Dbourse account again and you have to go through
: an actual human at the service desk.  I don't dare just spend into the
: Dbourse account without giving them a heads-up first.  Besides, they
: still have to fund my share account manually anyway.

Patrick, use Pecunix and give them the heads up in the payment field... they
will receive the payment notification e-mail and fund your account... their
payment address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,

Sidd.