We have just received notification from PayPal that the person claiming to
be Stephen Stowell has attempted to open a PayPal account using our
[EMAIL PROTECTED] address.

I have just hung up the phone with PayPal Fraud Dept. they have informed me
that this person may be trying to utilize a 3rd party email service to gain
access to this account.

We do not have a PayPal account nor will we ever.

Sidd - You had mentioned that you thought this might be an unhappy client of
yours and if so I think now would be a great time to share this information.

At this point the only names I have is Stephen Stowell and that person works
for you so any "new" light you can shed would be great.

In addition this person has cancelled a payment the payment that they tried
to send us via your systems at metal-escrow and it seems to me that you
should be able to access this information and let us all know who this
person is.

Ian
PrivaGold

******