Ian Scam,

Could you tell me how did they(Paypal) call you if you don't have an
account with them? If you called them,please give their phone number and
the person with you have spoken.
Privacy alias Akashagold get lost with your bullsh**
I know you want advertising that will bring you victims but I won't let
you to that here... :-)

YOU ARE A FRAUD !