Password

---

Vupay is not a bank but a payment processor online. It is a very versatile
and flexible international system that permits any account owner to buy or
sell a product, pay or claim money from another  member transfer money
between  , Paypal, EGold and many other type of electronic pseudo banking
system at a cost no one can beat. If you need a service that we do not
supply yet, use our contact form to suggest it and we will open all the
accounts we need to serve you.  is an excellent turn table between all those
programs. For example: No more need for a Paypal and an Egold acount to
transfer money from Paypal to EGold. Your  account can do it all for you.
Actually there is nearly no one transferring money between those guys but  .
Our system is the simplest you can find. You can open an account anytime for
FREE and use it right away.

http://vupay.com/in/?1160

Regards,

Montagna