> If he doesn't want to pay the 1%, then he may not want to use e-gold.

Hi John,
Funny you should say that. I was a bit less direct in my wording and said
that maybe he doesn't understand how this game is played on our side of
the table.

My bet is that he hesitated too long with his sale and now is likely to
hold it until the market goes up a bit. When I first had the deal on my
table gold was still above $360.00 I bet he'd be happier if he had let us
charge 1% or even 2% ;o)

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html