Dear Friends,
This morning, John Kyle reported to me that Gold Barter Holdings had made a profit for the second
quarter of 2003. As I understand it, we've now reported two quarters in a row of profits.

The profit was a bit more than $2600, or just over half a cent per share.

Regards,
Jim
 http://goldbarterholdings.com/

OMG -- TGC threw 24 grams at me at noon on the 1st of the month, and it looks like my Gold Barter Holdings shares are doing very nicely. And I just day traded 0.50 grams profit by buying and selling a TGC share around the dividend (https://www.dbourse.com/guests), and it looks like someone else did as well. e-Bullion appears to be chewing up huge market gains, GoldMoney is looking fabulous, Pecunix is perfectly set up. (If only I could get my hands on some of xodds) The market makers around the world appear to be doing OK, although it's a rough life. Khurram has a new proxy for amazon. There is still no popular magazine or the like for IG (planetgold is largely defunct) but that seems to be an intractable problem (perhaps until its all much bigger). Danny and Hareholder are on hand as consumer watchdogs. e-gold very slightly grows in the mainstream press, etc and more and more people are aware of it. 'Rational Jurisdictions' like Awdal, Sealand, are getting off the ground. I think I better start a DGC - hell, I have one already!

The "golden century" has begun?

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.