At 2:03 PM -0700 7/2/03, Ragnar wrote:
>Gap to satisfy e-gold list's 15 line quote rule.  Can we
>increase this to 20 lines?

Only if I get a hack that makes Lyris cut off all text past (and
including!) the words "Original Message"! Come to think of it,
I will offer a few grams to whoever can help me do that, since
that "original message" OutLook-bug gets around my limits
anyway...For now! Please reply privately (and let's try to keep
it on the topic of actual LOOT -- hell, indirectly EVERYTHING
relates to money, and this list needs to maintain focus. Want
to discuss slavery? I know a list, but it's not this one...
JMR