Is there a team competent to implement the plan?
I think we can say, "yes."

I had a small technical problem with the dbourse site. After a few emails, that were promptly and competently answered by by the staff, it turned out it was not my mistake and they apologized for any inconvenience. Simply put, they automatically took full responsibility.

Better yet, they were very polite, despite a big error in one of my emails that would have most people laughing for 5 minutes before regaining composure.

It is the little things like that ...

Interesting Software
Limited, which is an outfit of extraordinarily high
reputation led by the inimitable JP May.

I recently finished a business deal with JP May. Although, it was very small potatoes for him, it was a big deal for me. JP did all he said he would AND much more. Can't ask for more that that!

Jeff

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.