At 10:27 AM +1200 7/22/03, Sidd wrote:
><aside content="some history"> Some of you will remember that I was
>the first person ever (back in 1998) to automate e-gold spends.

I think you did "CharityChase" in '99, but I came along in
very-late '98. Do you know your earliest account number?

Anyway, I think that it was 1999. Also, Free-Market.net is
taking their forum (which was finally taken-over-totally
by the scammers) offline. Originally, they also hosted this
email list, and the early parts of their forum were fun, so
interested persons should grab everything they want at:

http://www.free-market.net/forums/e-gold0204/
http://www.free-market.net/forums/e-gold0009/
http://www.free-market.net/forums/e-gold0008/  etc.

before it's all gone. I still want there to be a moderated
forum where the mod-points are bought using e-gold.

I wish Slashdot would get the clue their readers have
regarding payment-systems, but IMO internal editorial
politics probably preclude a rational decision on the
subject -- at least for a few more years.
JMR