> http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0730/p07s01-woam.htm
>
> Fun fun fun...Until you get to the end, and they talk about hunger
> as a consequence of all this but still argue politics.
> JMR

They should send the Treasury Secretary and a delegation from some of the
states to the opening of the museum, so they can see how it's done. You
know, for the future, when the US will default...

Well, that won't happen as the US is printing the very paper the others
are owed. But Japan would be a candidate for defaulting on domestic loans,
as would be the EU and, I think, the UK.

Strange really, come to think of it. After decades of reckless spending,
the 'democratic' governments of the world owe their people (and each
other) loads of paper while at the same time forcing hardship on other
countries who owe them the same type of paper - paper that incresingly
looses it's value as the world countries which actually have commodities
to trade are increasingly reluctant to accept payment in paper they have
no control over.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html