On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 05:13 PM, Katz Global Media wrote:

The 3M corporation is claiming (by certified email and mail) that a domain we hold in our trust for a client is in violation of
their trademark. They have also gone as far to send us a form that allows for the domain to be transferred to them. The domain in
question is called (www.3mservice.com) - (( I changed the domain name to protect the client.))

COMMENTS ANYONE?

You're screwed.

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.