On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 05:25 PM, Patrick Chkoreff wrote:

You're screwed.

Seriously though, what in the world is someone thinking when they register a domain name like 3mservice.com ? I know you said that's not really the domain name, but why would anyone register ANYTHING like that? 3mservice, 3minfo, 3mhelp, 3mdirect, you name it. What is the point of starting off with the characters "3m" other than to annoy and provoke the people at 3M company? Does "3mservice" mean "Mike, Matt, and Mindy's Service" or something?

How about if they use "4m" ? I'm sure "mmm" is no good because that's 3M's full acronym and ticker symbol (i.e. Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing).

-- Patrick

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.