Their support by phone, is available in business hours.

When you have a problem with funding your card, you should phone them
instead.
Emails does not work with them they take forever to reply.

They fund my card within 2 business days since a while now. Before was 24
hours.
I'm not complaining anymore cause I know it will be funded.

Like I told you, you will probably need to phone them about your carshcard
since they are doing routine security check. I got the emails yesterday
about this.

Please don't panic. In the weekend, you will never get your card funded
and it does not count as business hours. And anyway you will need to phone
them before you can use your card again....this is what it looks like
right now for everyone.

Cashcards are not worse than others. For every single problem they have,
people panic!
Just phone them on business days. See that they are not scam and very
friendly and polite people on the phone at least. I'm not wasting my time
anymore in sending emails to them.

And I've been served very well.

If you funded your card after 3pm their time on the 6, you will be paid
Monday ONLY.

Joey.