> > Thanks for an exceptionally civilized discussion.
> > You see it is possible to talk about things without calling each other
> > "thug" as soon as there is a disagreement.
> > And with more fruitful results.
>
> It seems that Jim defines "thug" as an individual who advocates or
> participates in the initiation of force against others.

Yeah, but isn't publicly calling someone a "thug" (or any other insulting
statement) already a case of initiation of force against a person, and hence
the person who utters these words has declared himself a "thug" by his own
definition?

At least he could have cared to mention where I advocated use of force
against somebody or something...

Danny